Booths equals or granter than 300 sq. ft. includes:
Exhibition space, lateral walls (except booths located on corners) covered with white formic both sides, carpet, Booth identification sign (Company's name and booth number, no logo, requesting in your Exhibitors Manual.), 1 double polarized electrical outlets of 110V per booth (the location may vary).
Booths equals of 400 sq. ft. or larger includes:
Exhibition space, 2 double polarized electrical outlets of 110V per booth (the location may vary).
All other services such as electricity, telephone, additional furniture, cleaning, etc. must be contracted with these official contractors. Application forms for these service providers are included in the official EXHIBITOR’s Manual Online.
Besides, you will receive:
• Staff available to assist you, with any needs that could be presented during the Trade Show.
• Heavy duty carpet just in aisle area.
• Perimeter security services at all times during the event, set up and tear down.
• Electronic invitation with your company's logo to invite their clients.
• A defined amount of Exhibitor Badges for your staff, according to the size of your stand.
• Include a description of your products and services in the Exhibitor Directory, which will enhance their participation as a valuable reference even after the exposure.
• Special rates at hotels for your accommodation during the expo.